Combining a fabulous layout and generous proportions throughout, this middle floor apartment will be ideal for first home buyers, investors or those who want to downsize.
• Two spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Large living/dining area flowing into the balcony with district views
• Near new kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Internal laundry
• Floating floor boards throughout
• Basement car space
• Communal salt water in ground swimming pool and recreational room suitable for residents’ parties or family get together
• Secure complex with lift access
• Fantastic tenant paying $390.00 rent per week
Located close to train station, shops, schools, local clubs and cafes, the convenience this property offers is second to none.
Council rates: $305.00 p/q approx.
Strata fees: $606.86 p/q
Water rates: $153.00 p/q approx.
To arrange inspection, please contact Teresa Rowinski at First National JJ Crawford on 9708 5888 or 0407 882 184
We are a COVID-19 safe office. We comply with appropriate measures to ensure social distancing and hygiene levels are maintained during open for inspections and auctions as per NSW Fair Trading And NSW government requirements. We thank your for maintaining 1.5 m distancing and using sanitizers provided by our staff upon entry to the property.